Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Online Score Database adds 1961-1962

To: k5zd@charter.net, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Online Score Database adds 1961-1962
From: Ktfrog007--- via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 22:12:52 -0400
My thanks to N2NC and his cohorts.  Now I can look back at my first
faltering efforts in contesting as K9LIO in the early 60s.  A real  blast from
the
past.

John, I don't have your email address, so I hope this gets to you  somehow.

73,
Ken, AB1J

In a message dated 10/24/2014 00:28:33 GMT Standard Time, k5zd@charter.net