Re: [CQ-Contest] SSB vs CW SS check year licensed distributions

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SSB vs CW SS check year licensed distributions
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2014 11:54:20 -0800
On 11/3/2014 1:29 PM, Tim Shoppa wrote:
Double histogram below best viewed using fixed-width font.

Very nice presentation of the data, Tim. Thanks.

FYI -- W6RRR, freshman at UC Santa Cruz, has been licensed for about a year (Extra Class). San is a protege of Bob, K6XX, and has operated from his station (and won a JA contest the weekend after passing the Extra). She ran half of my SO2R station as KU6W for 15 hours of SSCW, making 507 Qs in 81 sections. K3, KPA500, U class. Although she was first licensed in 2013, she sent 55, because I didn't want to confuse the call history files. :)

73, Jim K9YC