Re: [CQ-Contest] Contesting Technology - Phone Skimmer Nears Beta Test

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contesting Technology - Phone Skimmer Nears Beta Test
From: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2015 04:16:24 -0000
It would seem the use of computer sound cards as voice keyers is the root
cause of most SSB modulation and clarity issues.  It took me several sound
cards before I found a combination that sounded good.

We have several choices as a community.  We can simply not work guys with
bad audio.  Or we can work them and then tell them their audio is bad.
Perhaps if enough people said something, they would work on it.

Randy, K5ZD