[CQ-Contest] Feb NA SSB sprint results posted ath ssbsprint.com

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Feb NA SSB sprint results posted ath ssbsprint.com
From: Chris Tate - N6WM <ctate@ewnetinc.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 03:55:10 +0000
Greetings fellow contesters!  The preliminary results for the Feb NA Sprint
have been posted at http://ssbsprint.com/results/ .   We will have these
available for review for a short time prior to finalizing.  There is a link at
the top of the page for anyone who has any questions.  I had a great time and I
know many of you did too!

I want to draw attention to the results currently showing 5 operators achieving
Worked all States in 4 hours of the contest!  They will be the first 5 SSB
sprint "WAS in 4 hours" award winners.  A tremendous achievement.  Summaries of
all the team standings, top 10 and more found at the bottom of the results.

Note: this time around, we chose to post preliminary results (sort of
sweepstakes style) since this is a new contest scoring system and wanted to
make sure everyone had an opportunity to review.

After a reasonable review period,  I will finalize the results, provide a
contest write up including the formal prize winner announcements.

Kudo's to the excellent work of Tom Epperly, NS6T for putting up with the SSB
Sprint Committee's infinite questions and feedback and developing the code and
computations making these results possible.

Again, check them out at

http://ssbsprint.com/results/

73 and enjoy!
And most importantly.. Thanks for participating and having fun in the NA Sprint
SSB!

On behalf of the NA SSB sprint committee

Chris
N6WM
Contest Manager
NA Sprint SSB