Re: [CQ-Contest] QRP records

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] QRP records
From: "Eric M. Guzman" <np3a@np3a.com>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 18:05:20 -0400
Thanks John for comments and glad you found it interesting.

It was an RBN comparison for certain key Caribbean stations including KP4KE, KP2M, P40W, P40L during ARRL DX 2014. All my website content was removed due to a host change and redesign of the website. However, everything is backed up so when I get a chance I will migrate some of tbe articles.

No, I have not been studying KP4KE station. It was included just like the other ones. As a matter of fact, like I said on a previous email, I have never seen KP4KE and have no idea what his setup is.

Finally, my operation at KP4KE will not happen. Last time I talked with KP4KE was back in January when he agreed for me to operate. I will be operating from my own place instead and not QRP!
Sorry Felipe...I know you were trying to avoid me on your category :).

73 Eric G., NP3A

==
Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse brevity and errors.