[CQ-Contest] Standings, CQ WPX CW claimed scores added addendum

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, rrdxa@mailman.qth.net, bcc@bavarian-contest-club.de, wrtc2018@lists.wrtc2018.de
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Standings, CQ WPX CW claimed scores added addendum
From: "DL5AXX, WRTC2018" <dl5axx@wrtc2018.de>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 14:15:56 +0200
there is a link to the actual satndings
http://www.wrtc2018.de/index.php/en/standings-2

Please always indicate your callsign, which you want to have listed in the standings, as operator if you are operating a special call or short contest callsign.

We can't use the published claimed scores form the ARRL and RDXC as they does not containes operators...

73 Ulf, DL5AXX

Hi folks,

we got very quickly the claimed scores for the CQ-WPX-CW-contest from Terry, N4TZ and the standing now contains
CQWPX-CW 2015, claimed scores
CQWPX-SSB 2015, claimed scores
ARRL-DX-CW 2015, claimed scores (some scores still missing)

We are still dealing with ARRL (correction of ARRL-CW and ARRL-SSB) and SRR (RDXC) to get their claimed scores.

73 Ulf, DL5AXX
WRTC2018 qualifications