Re: [CQ-Contest] LoTW applications

To: Ktfrog007@aol.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] LoTW applications
From: Charles Harpole <hs0zcw@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2015 20:47:33 +0700
simple?  Did someone say "simple"?
If there is a time deadline in this huge process, some DX will not get the
mail nor have his mailed-in reply fast enuf to satisfy.  Maybe there are no
more time/date deadlines but when they were.... I missed three tries.
Now I remember why my non-English DX friends skip LoTW.
73 HS0ZCW

Charly, HS0ZCW