Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Audio Recordings

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Audio Recordings
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 08:06:48 -0400
If you mean four a minute consistent over the entire 48 hour contest, no
one has ever done this. It is pretty easy to average four a minute over a
number of hours. Some stations are running on two bands simultaneously and
making 9000+ phone QSOs over a weekend. I think these are very talented
operators and I see nothing suspicious about their rates.

John KK9A - P40A