Re: [CQ-Contest] Gauge of Radial Wire

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Gauge of Radial Wire
From: Tom Osborne <w7why@frontier.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 10:12:39 -0700
Hi Ken

I have used that here and it work OK.  I assume you are going to separate
the wires out and not just lay all 12 on the ground at once.

I separated the wires out on a roll that I had to make them all separate.
What I did was cut the telephone cable in 30 foot chunks and separated them
out that way, and then just spliced them back together..  If you have the
cable too long and try to separate the wires, it can become a real
nightmare :-)  73