Re: [CQ-Contest] Microham MK2R+ schematic needed

To: "'CQ-Contest'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Microham MK2R+ schematic needed
From: "Bob Burns W9BU" <w9bu_lists@rlburns.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 06:28:16 -0500
There's a Microham support group on Yahoo Groups that is run by Joe Subich
W4TV, the U.S. importer for Microham. He might be able to help you.

I can understand a manufacturer's reluctance to release a full schematic
diagram of their product if they feel that aspects of their circuit design
are proprietary. However, if the device is not functioning correctly, I
think the manufacturer has some responsibility to help you fix it.

Bob...