Re: [CQ-Contest] CR3L Should Reconsider Submission Catagory

To: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CR3L Should Reconsider Submission Catagory
From: Jorge Diez CX6VM <cx6vm.jorge@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 23:58:35 -0300
Well, if more people is thinking on this way, I see a short live to our hobby

Is not about the rules, is about the ethics, gentleman's

We don't need people looking for the small letters of the rules to take
advantage

I read somewhere else that they first submit the log to CQWW as M2 and then
they sent another day as MM

So if you agree with that because within the rules they can send as M2 or MM we
are very bad

So V47T or CR3OO would change for SOAB HP ASSISTED to win the plaque and this
is ok for you?

73,
Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W