Re: [CQ-Contest] CW Sprint + FOC Marathon

To: CQ-Contest@CONTESTING.COM
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CW Sprint + FOC Marathon
From: jpescatore--- via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 07:05:53 -0500
Seems like many/most years in February the Sprint and FOC align and also the XE
RTTY. I only strayed too low once and mistakenly answered an FOCer's CQ.

 I think the RTTY is the bigger impact on 40 - the good thing is 40M RTTY seems
to be slowly moving up towards "normal" RTTY freqs of .080 and above.

On 20 and 80 it was good to find many new/newer Sprinters up above .050, RTTY
moving further up on 40M would help there. too.

73 John K3TN