Re: [CQ-Contest] Your Call?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Your Call?
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 08:38:38 -0600
Exactly,
When I play in a contest or are in the middle of teaching someone new, I Use what I call my 2-2-2 rule. This applies to my pipsqueak station, a Big gun may adjust things.

When CQing "Running" if I do not make a Q at least at the worst every 2 minutes I stop and start to S&P

When S&Ping and I find a station to work, If I do not get them in 2 calls, the pile is too big, leave and try again later next time across the band.

When finding during a S&P a station to possibly work, if they do not ID after they make 2 contacts, I again move on, he's too busy too many callers, come back again later,

Joe WB9SBD

Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme