Re: [CQ-Contest] Ham Radio in Captain America movie (NY Times video revi

To: "'ScottW3TX'" <scottw3tx@verizon.net>, "'cq-contest'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Ham Radio in Captain America movie (NY Times video review)
From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 08 May 2016 12:57:58 -0400
Since many of the outdoor "action" scenes in "Captain America:  The Winter
Soldier" were filmed in Cleveland, it would be reasonable to assume that
Cleveland was one of the location sites for "Civil War" as well.

However, the movie's "official sites" listings shows Atlanta as the only
major continental US filming location.  Other locations show Puerto Rico,
Iceland, Germany, and Brazil.

And of course, the background could have been "stock footage"

73, ron w3wn