Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL CD Bulletin archives?

To: w1rm@comcast.net, chip@wpfae.org, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL CD Bulletin archives?
From: K8MR via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 08:50:57 -0400
I have an 1-1/2" stack of them going back to about January 1966. I don't know
how complete the set is. After having scanned about 10 years of the Mad River
Radio Club "Flash" last fall, I'm not too excited about scanning the CD
Bulletins, but if somebody could promise to take good care of them while
scanning them, I can bring the pile to Dayton.

73  -  Jim  K8MR