Re: [CQ-Contest] Kill 0,1,2,3 and go for just 3 points

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Kill 0,1,2,3 and go for just 3 points
From: Rudy Bakalov via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 18:01:41 +0000 (UTC)
While the focus so far has been on scoring, let's not forget about the current
exchange, which requires zero skills. I'd like to propose an alternative so
that ops actually pay attention to what's being sent. Some examples include the
following:
1) Serial number2) Serial number plus the serial number of the previous QSO3)
Grid locator plus the grid locator of the previous QSO
The exchange should be something that cannot be pre-populated in a history file.

Rudy N2WQ      From: Barry <w2up@comcast.net>