[CQ-Contest] Bands are open!

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Bands are open!
From: Jack Schuster <w1wef@att.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 17:12:59 +0000 (UTC)
 In between contests I like to get on once in a while and ragchew...but during
the day more often than not there's nary a signal on any band! I just had a
chat with a 30 over non contester in Ga on 20 for half an hour, going slower
than I like, but at least he answered a CQ. Is it because contesters cant
converse without F keys, or are they too tied up with BS on line with
restructuring what doesn't need any more restructuring? JACK W1WEF