[CQ-Contest] Ops Wanted for upcoming CQ WW 2016 contest SSB and CW parts

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Ops Wanted for upcoming CQ WW 2016 contest SSB and CW parts
From: LY4A <ly4a@ly4a.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2016 09:51:29 +0300
WANTED!

Looking for a few good ops who would like to come down to operate Multi/?
(exactly categorie will be know after finishe of colecting the team) at
LY4A for upcoming CQ WW CW and SSB 2016 contest with us .

In 2016 CQ WPX SSB we have to joined us Don G3XTT, Kaspars YL1ZF, Sergeij
UR9QQ.
Claimed 3830 score
http://www.3830scores.com/editionscores.php?arg=joakz4gfyfJ
For WPX SSB 2016 we are Finished with second score in EU and 7 World at
Multi/Two categorie.

In 2016 CQ WPX CW joined for us Fulvio HB9DHG, Goran SM0DRD and Kaspars
YL1ZF.
For CW part we are claimed ~4EU and ~7world.
Claimed 3830 score
http://www.3830scores.com/editionscores.php?arg=35a1zNggyg7

We're looking for a few more Ops to join our team for this CQ WW parts if
you want to join us for some one of operation or Both please write me an
email if you're intersted!

--
Rolandas LY4A
skype: rolkaxx