[CQ-Contest] ARRL 160 Contest Tonight Only from PJ4

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL 160 Contest Tonight Only from PJ4
From: Jeff Clarke <ku8ejeff@mediacombb.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2016 15:34:24 -0500
Due to some inter-island airline issues our CQWW DX CW trip to Bonaire was extended until Saturday afternoon (tomorrow). Look for PJ4/K4BAI, PJ4/KU8E and PJ4/W4EF operating tonight only on a rotation. We still have one of the beverages up so we should be able to hear you. We will also have the other station on one of the other bands if you still need PJ4. Can't imagine that unless you have been in a cave for the the last month with all the guys that have been down here lately.

Staying in the Caribbean for two weeks may sound fun and exotic but I'm ready to go home because I miss my wife and family ! Hopefully Delta with get us home safe and sound on Saturday. Although K4BAI is very happy running pileups all day long. I think he got a little bored yesterday and we did pry him away from the radio long enough to go out to lunch at the beach bar with W4EF and myself. :)

73's Jeff  PJ4/KU8E

---