Re: [CQ-Contest] TTT as an exchange

To: "'Barry'" <w2up@comcast.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] TTT as an exchange
From: "Stephen Bloom" <sbloom@acsalaska.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 19:34:28 -0900
I wonder if anyone has ever tried emailing him.  I've never had any problems
working him (he's one of these guys who will call into any pileup), however,
I usually hit the dx cluster with a correct callsign but a lot of folks have
complained about him busting their calls.  My guess is that he is using a
code reader and didn't realize his exchange wasn't correct.

73
Steve KL7SB