Re: [CQ-Contest] mea culpa

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, sawyered@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] mea culpa
From: Maarten van R <pd2r.maarten@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2017 16:32:00 +0000
Hi Ed,

AFAIK this was about live score reporting, not about unassisted vs
assisted. Or perhaps I missed something?

Furthermore, I appreciate the unassisted category and wouldn't want to see
it disappear. I for one would love to see far more categories but that's a
whole different story all together.

73, Maarten PD2R

Op zo 2 apr. 2017 om 17:46 schreef Ed Sawyer <sawyered@earthlink.net>