Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WPX SSB Raw Scores posted

To: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WPX SSB Raw Scores posted
From: Ria Jairam <rjairam@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2017 11:39:58 -0400
It's because you enter a separate category to compete only with the other
competitors who compete in that category.

Otherwise, they would just eliminate all other categories completely,
remove power restrictions and single band categories.

Overlays such as TB-WIRES and ROOKIE are treated in the manner that you
describe, however.

Ria
N2RJ