Re: [CQ-Contest] SO2R vs SO1R

To: "'Ria Jairam'" <rjairam@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SO2R vs SO1R
From: "Ed Sawyer" <sawyered@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2017 10:00:58 -0400
I know we all like to beat up on East Coast stations.  I thought that SS, NAQP,
Sprint, 10M were of interest to the group.  No East Coast advantage there - in
fact its "almost" fatal to be on the East Coast for those contests, especially
the North East.

I don't know why "contest opinion" is so DX Contest centric on this reflector.
It should bother people that are more interested in domestic contests, but
doesn't seem to.

Ed  N1UR