Re: [CQ-Contest] Hello old friend!

To: Mike Tessmer <mtessmer@cinci.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Hello old friend!
From: Stan Stockton <wa5rtg@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2017 04:12:19 -0500
I may have told this story before in one of the many times this subject has
been discussed but just like watching Christmas Vacation and Caddy Shack once a
year it's worth telling again.

I had to smile one year when I was looking at the log checking from years' past
and saw where one guy (well known call) had logged my call with 67 (correct
check for K5GO) when N5DX was operating using his check of 93.  The next year I
operated and he logged 93 when I was sending 67 and the next year he logged 67
when again N5DX was operating using 93.

The better operators can use it and save on typing and others should try to
copy what was sent.

Wish Cayman Brac was a multiplier in SS ;-)

73...Stan, ZF9CW

Sent from Stan's IPhone