Re: [CQ-Contest] SS, SS and again SS....

To: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SS, SS and again SS....
From: Mats Strandberg <sm6lrr@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 02:45:38 +0000
Guys,

Sorry for stealing bandwidth with my thread.

You are most likely correct that SS of course requires the same attention
and care as any other “regional” contest.

I just need to “filter” those threads and focus on all the other good
stuff....

Just lately have been a lot of postings that, at least for me and possibly
for some other non-NA, have been “less interesting”. That is MY (our)
problem - not a problem to the list as such.

I apologize in case I stirred up unnecessary emotions!

Creeping back under my stone again, and using my big delete-finger and
ignore-eyes when “less interesting” and less valid threads appear on this
list.

73 de Mats RM2D