Re: [CQ-Contest] IARU HF Championship 2018 - multiplier list of HQ stati

To: CQ Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "Bob Wilson, N6TV" <n6tv@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] IARU HF Championship 2018 - multiplier list of HQ stations
From: Terry Zivney <n4tz@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 21:11:57 +0000 (UTC)
 FYI, the XDT format file format is basically the same as the TR4W INITIAL.EX
file.Replace the line #TITLE IARU 2018 with the line:call  HQ suffix
The INTIAL.EX file goes in the root TR4W directory, along with the CTY.dat
fileand where the TRMASTER.DTA file would go if you were using Super Check
partial.
Terry N4TZ

    On ‎Thursday‎, ‎June‎ ‎14‎, ‎2018‎ ‎04‎:‎55‎:‎01‎ ‎PM, Bob Wilson, N6TV