Re: [CQ-Contest] Assisted

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Assisted
From: <cosson-dimitri@bbox.fr>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2018 04:45:49 +0000

Hi Trent,

That’s right if you’re in a “DX” country or from a rare multiplier.

Try full 2BSIQ during all the contest from USA, France, etc…. → “traditional”
SO2R assisted will do better than you 😉 But if you alternate 2BSIQ, run/S&P,
S&P/S&P, (assisted or not), it will be better from a common QTH.

My opinion about assisted ? There are operators who deliberate on internet and
others who take part to the contests (in their favorite category), unfortunatly
it’s rarely the same ones…

73 de Dimitri F4DSK