Re: [CQ-Contest] Moral outrage

To: Jeff Clarke <ku8e@ku8e.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Moral outrage
From: Jim Rhodes <jimk0xu@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2019 06:17:18 -0600
Then I would suggest to you that you not participate. Go sulk in your cave.

Personally I do enjoy some of these modes. Especially those that are
"buried in the noise". At my urban QTH noise is sometimes just about all I
can hear with my ears. So by your reasoning I should just shut down the rig
and remain silent. I prefer to make some RF & Qs. Even if I have no chance
of making top scores.