Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest] N1MM+ hacked?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest] N1MM+ hacked?
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 11:33:35 -0000
You will lose your log files eventually if you do not back up your computer.
I back my log up many times even during the contest. There are many ways to
do this, 1 terabyte external USB drives that will likely store everything
that you have ever done are only ~$50 and are simple to use.

John KK9A

Art Boyars K3KU wrote:

<snip>

I'll contact my local computer guru.  I really want to restore, so I don't
lose all my old contest log files.

73, Art K3KU