[CQ-Contest] VU2PAI SK

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>, ARSI@groups.io
Subject: [CQ-Contest] VU2PAI SK
From: Prasad VU2PTT <vu2ptt@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2019 14:10:33 +0530
It is with a very heavy heart that I share the sad news that we have lost
Ananth Pai, VU2PAI at the young age of 47 - well known businessman, loving
family man, top DXer and Contester, avid traveller, my close friend and ham
student. He was in a true sense a ham ambassador from India who met and
made numerous friends (Hams and others) wherever he went around the world.

Over the past month we were planning major upgrades to his already
impressive new station and it is still a shock which has not sunk in yet.

We will all miss you a lot - RIP dear Pai  and keep working the rare ones
and contests wherever you are.

https://www.daijiworld.com/news/newsDisplay.aspx?newsID=605362

73 de Prasad VU2PTT