[CQ-Contest] Multiple antennas on a ring rotator

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Multiple antennas on a ring rotator
From: john@kk9a.com
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2019 11:47:20 -0500
I posted the message shown below on towertalk and received no response. Since contesters are creative and resourceful I thought I would also try posting it here.

I am wondering if anyone has experience with mounting multiple antennas on a single ring rotator. I have a brand new K0XG R65 ring with a prop pitch drive motor and I would like to mount my homebrew 6el 20m 60' boom OWA beam plus a commercial 4el coil loaded element 40m beam on the same rotator with about 10' (3 meter) spacing. I have seen one photo of a ring turning a three stack of monoband Yagis on a famous New England contester's webpage. I would appreciate any mounting information or photos.

Thank you,

John KK9A