[CQ-Contest] Real time uploading and double blind matching. Was: The Sto

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Real time uploading and double blind matching. Was: The Story of Online QSLs
From: DXer <hfdxmonitor@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2019 13:33:13 -0500
>>The problem I’ve had with eqsl is that they don’t do double blind matching.

Bingo...the excuse that it can happen with paper QSLs or even LoTW, if collusion is at play, is a red herring.

>>Multiple locations are also handled poorly.

My grid square is 'locked' in eQSL, and I have moved twice already.

>> What I do like are real-time uploads, something I’m hoping will come in a future LoTW version.

Not sure what you meant there. Do you mean without using a logging program or some such? I upload in real time to LoTW, FT modes mind you. Not sure why it would not work for other modes.

73 de Vince, VA3VF