[CQ-Contest] EXCITING NEW FQP ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!

To: "CQ-Contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] EXCITING NEW FQP ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!
From: Christopher Blake <cqdenx4n@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2020 16:31:31 -0400
Hi Fabulous FQP Fortune-Seekers,

We have several very exciting announcements for more FQP fun!

*Do you want to Multi-Op with your buddies even with social distancing?*  *NO
PROBLEM!*

*Wanna chase more than just a LOVEBUG?*  *NO PROBLEM!*

And, we’ve got a Top Secret Project in the works to QRO the Fun- pse QRX.

Please see below, and get ready for THE Party!

*2020 FQP - So Bright, you gotta wear Shades!  *
😎

Vy 73/OJ,

Chris, NX4N

FQP FIST of FURY

*---------------------------------*

*ANNOUNCEMENT # 1 – 2019 FQP Write Up and Results Released!*

The 2019 FQP final Write Up article is now available!  You can find the
article and full results and line scores at:  floridaqsoparty.org/results

This Write Up is a *terrific* read with much in-depth analyses, great
photos, fun stories and much more.  Huge thanks to Dan K1TO and Chris W4WF
for an outstanding summary.

*ANNOUNCEMENT # 2 (More Multi-op FQP Flexibility!):*

*The FQP* *will temporarily allow for **distributed multi-ops** within the
same “QTH” (County or State/ Province or DXCC) in the 2020 FQP.  You may
use the same call sign from multiple stations within the same “QTH” if
there is not a simultaneous transmission on the same band/mode.  *

*For example, you can host 20 SSB and 40 SSB at different stations (with
the same call sign) at the same time (or even 20 SSB and 20 CW) and enter
Multi-Multi.  Just don’t have two stations on any band/mode at the same
time.  (For example, don’t have two stations on 20 SSB at the same time.)  *

*For Multi-Single, you can trade off and operate 20 SSB for one hour at one
station and switch 20 CW to another station the next hour.*

****Please combine the logs into one Cabrillo file before submitting a
single file per call sign (QSOs do not need to be in chronological order).*

*FL HAMS** – This change is especially (but not solely) for you!*

*Now FL CLUBS and informal groups with ops in the same County can form a
Muli-Op operation using a single callsign and hit the airwaves from their
homes; should be great fun!  *

*Be sure** to register your Fixed Club or Group Callsign, mode(s) and
County operation using our County Activation forms at:*

*Direct Links:*

*Saturday Registration Form:  *
https://floridaqsoparty.org/counties/saturday-route/

*Sunday Registration Form:  *
https://floridaqsoparty.org/counties/sunday-route/

*NON-FL HAMS** can Multi-Op too using ops in their same State/Province
(US/VE) or DXCC!*

**** PLEASE have all your operators read this year’s distributed Multi-Op
rules, and if you have any questions please contact Chris, NX4N at *
*cqdenx4n@gmail.com* <cqdenx4n@gmail.com>

*ANNOUNCEMENT # 3 (GO BUG ‘EM!) :*

We’ve *added* a Letter to our 2020 FQP Spelling Bee!

*You will now be chasing LOVEBUGS*

A list of our LOVEBUGS stations and hosts are listed below.

23rd Anniversary Special Event Award- 2020 FQP Spelling Bee!

We will have a total of 8 special 1x1 stations below whose suffixes spell
*LOVEBUGS**. *Contact all 8 of these 1x1 stations to earn this award.
These stations will be on both modes full-time and should be very
accessible. QSL these 1x1 calls active in FQP via KU9C direct or via bureau.

The call signs and hosts are:

*CALL             HOST             CTY*

*N4**L**                N4OX             ESC*

*N4**O**               WO4O            LAK*

*N4**V**                NF4A              BAY*

*N4**E**                N1TO             IDR*

*N4**B**               N4BP             BRO*

*N4**U**               N4UU             ALC*

*N4**G**               K5KG             SAR*

*N4**S**                N6AR             ORA*