[CQ-Contest] NEQP coming this weekend!

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NEQP coming this weekend!
From: Tom Frenaye <frenaye@pcnet.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 14:09:42 -0400
Hi -

Hope you'll spend some time operating in the New England QSO Party this next
weekend - May 2nd and 3rd!

If you are one of the many people at home these last few weeks,  this is a
chance do to something different.
Get on the air and meet a lot of other hams!   You'll have a lot of fun.

We're trying to make sure that all counties in New England are active.  So far
we know of 100 people in 50 of the 67 counties who plan to be active.   A list
of planned county activity is here and is updated daily:
http://www.neqp.org/ryc.html

Basic rules:

Date: First full weekend of May (May 2-3, 2020)

Contest Period: 2000Z Saturday until 0500Z Sunday (4pm EDT Saturday until 1am
EDT Sunday) and 1300Z Sunday until 2400Z Sunday (9am EDT Sunday until 8pm EDT
Sunday).

Bands/modes:  Activity is on 80-40-20-15-10 meters, though 40m and 20m are the
busiest, with 80m later in the evening.  Use CW SSB/AM or digital modes.

Categories: Single-operator high power, low power(150w or less) and QRP(5w or
less) categories, plus multi-operator, single transmitter. Same four categories
for mobiles.

Contest Exchange: Send signal report and state/province (DX stations send
signal report and "DX"). New England stations send signal report, county and
state.
You can find the full rules at http://www.neqp.org/rules.html

Operate as much as you want!  Try it for an hour or two, or all 20 hours.
Have fun!

Let us know if you have any questions!

      73  --  Tom/K1KI

PS: Sorry if you receive an extra copy of this message!