Re: [CQ-Contest] NEQP coming this weekend!

To: Gary K9GS <k9gs@gjschwartz.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NEQP coming this weekend!
From: Tom Frenaye <frenaye@pcnet.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 22:07:18 -0400
Use of PacketCluster/skimmer/etc is permitted for single operator entries
in the New England QSO Party.

See you on 3 bands!

      73 Tom/K1KI
?
Tom Frenaye, P O Box J, West Suffield CT 06093. c: 860-597-4539  h:
860-668-5444

On 4/29/20, 5:51 PM, "CQ-Contest on behalf of Gary K9GS"
<cq-contest-bounces+frenaye=pcnet.com@contesting.com on behalf of