[CQ-Contest] Everything does NOT suck !

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Everything does NOT suck !
From: "Mike Smith VE9AA" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2020 18:17:37 -0400
Ron, WV4P seems to be under the impression everything sux.

It does not!

Personally I had a FANTASTIC time with you guys/gals in CQWW . I only wish I
had put in a few more hours

to hit closer to, or sneak into, the top 10.  Most of that BIC deficiency
was my own doing.

AFA ZB sucking...I put forth a potential (light hearted) SOLUTION to that
anomaly, rather than just bellyaching about it.

Thanks for the Q's Ron.

More sunspots-things are looking up ! yaY

Mike VE9AA

Does anyone on this list have anything Positive to say ? So far this week

we have ...

Contests Suck

Contesting from W6 Sucks

Please Copy Sucks (And I'll delete the valid Q)

Operators Suck

Rules Suck

Zero Beat Sucks..

Etc. Etc. Etc.

If contesting and contesters disgust you so badly, perhaps another hobby is

in order ? Seriously, I watched endless complaints about the WPX rules

changes and how they were going to ruin everything..  80% were from people

that had not posted a score in WPX for at least several years.

Let's try something like The high bands have been Great, participation is

at all time highs etc etc.. It's really no wonder it's hard to get people

interested in contesting with the endless complaints.

Get over yourselves and do something positive for the sport.

Ron, WV4P

Mike, Coreen & Corey

Keswick Ridge, NB