Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW is an unfair Contest -- A solutiion!

To: N4ZR <n4zr@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW is an unfair Contest -- A solutiion!
From: Stan Stockton <wa5rtg@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2020 11:57:28 -0500
>From my perspective there are many contests and many different exchanges.
All of them don't have to have a serial number or something difficult to
copy.

I can tell you that when CQ eliminated the serial number in their 160
contest it became a lot more fun.  It is not fun either holding up a
massive pileup trying to get a serial number or being held up by someone
else who is struggling.

73.. Stan, ZF9CW