Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX Wonderings

To: Jim Neiger <n6tj@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX Wonderings
From: Prasad VU2PTT <vu2ptt@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2021 20:13:09 +0530
Jim,

I used to look forward to WPX and even go to great lengths to acquire a
special call at times - was not easy here.

It’s meaningless putting out my prefix now that this is an entirely new
contest - may be some day if it becomes an established one :)

Some may call CQ DX instead of CQ WPX though ;-)

73,

Prasad VU2PTT.

On Mon, 3 May 2021 at 5:30 PM, Jim Neiger <n6tj@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Amen.  I missed the page where it was written that these couple
> "contesters" had the authority to screw up a once great contest.
>
> Jim Neiger   N6TJ
>

> On 4/30/2021 6:22 PM, Hans Brakob wrote:
> > They’ve screwed up their magazine.  Now they’re working on their
> contests.
> >
> > Utterly tone-deaf.
> >

> > 73, de Hans, KØHB
> > “Just a Boy and his Radio”™