Re: [CQ-Contest] earbuds?

To: dbmcalpine73@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] earbuds?
From: Ed Felter <edfelter45@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 12:25:19 -0500
Dennis, I have used regular earbuds (not noise canceling) for several years now
on CW and on the few times that I’m on SSB. I find them to be much more
relaxing. The sound is actually closer with buds then with the with ear muff
style headphones. I’m sure it is all personal choice. 73

Ed Felter AI6O