Re: [CQ-Contest] Radio Amateurs of Canada Winter Contest December 17, 20

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Radio Amateurs of Canada Winter Contest December 17, 2022
From: Nick-VE3EY <nick.ve3ey@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2022 12:25:11 -0500
Hi  Art

A minor correction on NF, LB (Newfoundland and Labrador)

According to RAC Winter contest rules, VO1/VO2 is one single mult - NL

Here is the full list as extracted from the contest rules:

Nova Scotia [*NS*] (VE1, VA1, CY9, CYØ);
Quebec [*QC*] (VE2, VA2);
Ontario [*ON*](VE3, VA3);
Manitoba [*MB*] (VE4, VA4);
Saskatchewan [*SK*] (VE5, VA5);
Alberta [*AB*] (VE6, VA6);
British Columbia [*BC*] (VE7, VA7);
Northwest Territories [*NT*] (VE8);
New Brunswick [*NB*] (VE9);
Newfoundland and Labrador [*NL*] (VO1, VO2);
Nunavut [*NU*] (VYØ);
Yukon [*YT*] (VY1);
Prince Edward Island [*PE*] (VY2).

//quote

/Thus, ON is a single mult, but YU, NU, NF, LB, NB, NS (did I forget any?) are all separate mults./

73

Nick VE3EY