[CQ-Contest] FW: Ron Camp, K6EVR SK

To: Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] FW: Ron Camp, K6EVR SK
From: w6rw <w6rw@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2023 18:17:48 -0700
Date: 2/13/23  5:05 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: w6rw@earthlink.net Subject: Ron Camp,
K6EVR SK

Longtime past member of the SCDXC -- K6EVR -- passed away on 01/31/23 in
Arcadia.   Ron was on the DXCC Honor Roll and won a few DX contests during his
life.

His memorial service will be on 2/24/23 at 11:00 a.m.

Church of Our Savior
535 W. Roses Road
San Gabriel, CA

Reception to follow.

--

      This message was sent to w6rw@earthlink.net by noreply@scdxc.org
      To no longer receive e-mails from the SCDXC you can opt-out completely