Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ Magazine

To: JOHN GEIGER <af5cc1@zohomail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ Magazine
From: "Michael S. Mitchell W6RW" <w6rw@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 18:32:46 +0000
I worked and confirmed that last 2 zones that I needed for the full 200 zones
earlier this year. I submitted the excel submission sheet by email to Jose. The
very next day, I received from Jose.by email a PDF of my 5BWAZ 200 Zone
Certificate. It was the fastest service that I have ever received from an
awards program manager in my 60 years as a ham radio operator.

73 de Mike W6RW