[CQ-Contest] ARRL DX CW -- disappointing experience

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX CW -- disappointing experience
From: Art Boyars <artboyars@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 15:38:22 -0500
In case you didn't read my post on 3830scores.com (and why would you?)...

I did Saturday night and a bit of Sunday morning at W3LPL.  When I got home
Sunday I did one "fresh meat" run on each band, 10M, 15M, 20M, 40M.  Great
rates, for 15 minutes or so.  However (quoting myself):

A comment/complaint: Some of the European Big Guns (especially the
multi-op's) were VERY aggressive callers.  I'd send a partial call, and
several other stations would keep calling.  I guess they needed the MD
multiplier.

73, Art K3KU