Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX CW -- disappointing experience

To: Stanley Zawrotny <k4sbz.stan@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX CW -- disappointing experience
From: Ed Parish <k1ep.list@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 06:11:58 -0500
You misunderstood the post. He is running and can only get part of the call
due to QRM. It is quite acceptable to send a partial call and only those
with that partial call should respond. Unfortunately many stations can even
hear the station they are calling and continue to blindly call, creating
the QRM.