Re: [CQ-Contest] Self spotting

To: Randy Thompson <k5zd@outlook.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Self spotting
From: Stan Stockton <wa5rtg@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 16:51:42 -0500
Randy,

What problems do you anticipate?  Haven’t seen any signs of problems yet.  Did
see several interviews (N6MJ and W9KKN) that were positive regarding ability to
not have to stay on 160 for an inordinate amount of time as a result and in
general be able to create an instant pileup.

No problems when fellow club members would spot each other every time they
heard another but a problem with self spot?

Social Media is another thing.  Not sure what to think of that.  At this time
it’s probably a non-issue.

Stan, K5GO

Sent from my iPhone