CT-User

ARRL states

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: ARRL states
From: peterj@netcom.com (Peter Jennings)
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 1994 15:42:36 -0800

While checking out CT 8.52 in preparation for next weekend, I noticed that
the multiplier window only shows 58 of the 62 possible multipliers
(operating from DX).

I have updated ARDXDX.DAT to reflect the current Canadian prefixes, but
apparently this doesn't pass through to the Alt-M window. It is still
possible to enter all 62 multipliers, but unfortunately, the ones we are
likely to be missing are YUK, NF, LAB, and PEI, which do not show
as being needed with Alt-M.

I don't suppose there's anything we can do about this without a new update
of CT, is there? Or am I missing something, here.

I have created a new MASTER.DTA for super check partial by blending the
W/VE calls from Ken's last MASTER.DTA with the V31DX logs from 1992 and
1993 and the 6D2X logs from last weekend (thanks Trey!). A total of 15,505
unique W/VE calls. If anyone going away next weekend wants to try it, you
can ftp it from netcom.com pub/VE3SUN/master.zip. [No guarantees or
warranties, I've hardly tested it myself yet - caveat ordinator.] Calls on
Ken's list have appeared in multiple logs. Added calls are specific to the
ARRL test and include new calls, but will include some broken calls. (from
V31DX, of course, not from 6D2X ;-)

73 & GL TEST
Peter

|  Peter Jennings  AB6WM             "        peterj@netcom.com           |
|  ab6wm@comix.santa-cruz.ca.us      .        Voice/FAX: 1 408 336-3503   |
|  Fidonet:1:216/506                 .        P O Box 336                 |
|  72470.3171@compuserve.com         .        Ben Lomond CA 95005 USA     |