CT-User

ct v9.0 and QEMM

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: ct v9.0 and QEMM
From: ct-user@sttng.mlo.dec.com (Randy A Thompson)
Date: Sun, 15 May 1994 20:18:35 -0400 (EDT)
I ran all of the Beta versions of CT9 here on my machine which is a 486
with DOS6.2 and QEMM.

Usually error 13 is because of a memory conflict.  Often caused by memory
not being excluded properly (i.e. a card is using memory that QEMM thinks
is available RAM).  Have him run Optimize (came with QEMM) and see if
that fixes it.

Randy, K5ZD