CT-User

Network traffic generator for CT

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Network traffic generator for CT
From: ct-user@sttng.mlo.dec.com (Dave Hawes)
Date: 24 May 94 07:41:22 EDT
> I have put together a utility that generates random traffic for a
> CT-type serial network. Its on ftp.demon.co.uk in pub/ham. I have used
> it to test serial netowrks for integrity and to watch CT running at a
> cool 7500 QSO's/hour! I thought it might be of use to you folks out
> there.

Hi Darren.  Neat utility.  Can you UUENCODE it and send it to me as e-
mail?  I don't have FTP.  If not, that's okay too.  I'm a beta tester for
CT, and this would be a great addition to the arsenal.  73 de Dave, N3RD

| Dave Hawes                        Internet: 34703@vlf03v31.ueci.com |
| Raytheon Engineers & Constructors    Voice: 610-254-5167            |
|  Valley Forge, PA                      Fax: 610-254-5134            |