CT-User

wasted bandwidth apology (ignore if you can)

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: wasted bandwidth apology (ignore if you can)
From: ct-user@sttng.mlo.dec.com (Peter Jennings)
Date: Tue, 24 May 1994 08:28:05 -0700
Earlier today I wrote:
PJ> BTW, I think your message might have been more properly sent directly to
PJ> the recipient so that the entire list didn't have to see it.

And here it is coming right back to me!

How embarassing! I guess I shouldn't reply to email before my first coffee.
Let me take my left foot out of my mouth to make room for my right foot.

Didn't the "Reply-to" field used to point to the original sender, or is
that just on the other lists? Anyway, apologies to all, I forgot to check
the address before my mailer sent the message and I just assumed it was
replying in private email . What goes around comes around.

Peter
--
       _\\|//_          [Flame Shields to level 3, captain!]
          o o     3-D QSL: ftp ftp.netcom.com:/pub/VE3SUN/3dqsl.gif