CT-User

CT9.02 in VHF contest

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: CT9.02 in VHF contest
From: ct-user@sttng.mlo.dec.com (ct-user@sttng.mlo.dec.com)
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 94 15:49:29 EDT
For what its worth........

The AA9D group ran a 7 node network in a field day type situation over the
weekend in the ARRL VHF contest.

We used V 9.02 and had a flawless weekend !!  No network crashes, no BS, no
bad anything.  The pass and schedule windows display the proper freqs up
through 5 GHz.  We ran up well over 1000 Q's with some kick butt rate at
times.

Since the was the first LARGE scale use of networked V9 out this way and the
first use of V9 in the VHF contest, I thought I would let everyone know.

We had a debate amongst operators about whether to use the new version,
untested (for VHF tests) or use a version of 8.  9 won out.

Thanks Ken.  It works

Keith  WB9TIY